Little Apples Day Nursery is one of the top day nurseries in the South Croydon area. Based in Sanderstead, we create a secure environment for children and are always on the lookout for caring and personal nursery staff to join our qualified workforce. Our staff are all DBS checked and we provide ongoing support and training throughout your time with us.
We have been open for 6 years now and are looking for practitioners to join our strong team due to growth and the desire to have additional nursery practitioners to support staff.
Benefits of Practitioner roles at Little Apples:
- 50% discount applies to Nursery Practitioners for their childcare at Little Apples Day Nursery Ltd.
- Opportunity for Forrest school sessions.
- Social events and staff incentives.
- Supportive management and team.
- Employee of the month and birthday £20.00 vouchers.
- Use of the online learning journal system, Blossoms.
- Well-being consultations.
- Perkbox which contains dental care and health care.
- A housekeeper to support Nursery Practitioners in keeping the nursery clean and healthy.
- Online training.
- Development programmes and salary reviews.
Requirements of Nursery Practitioner role:
- Someone who has the ability to use their Initiative.
- Experience is preferred but not required, newly qualified level 2 or 3 nursery practitioners welcome.
- Someone who can work within a team and delivery outstanding childcare activities and care.
We are looking for practitioners who can:
- Promote positive relationships in the early years setting with parents, children and colleagues.
- Promotion of health, safety and wellbeing of the children within the room.
- Monitor and improve the children’s development, learning and play within the room.
- Be a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families.
- Create an exciting, fun and stimulating environment for the children to thrive within.
Because of the nature of this industry, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences.
Please click the link below to see if we have any vacancies at the moment: